I am having issues with my dieing parameters. None of them are kicking me back to the first aid tents. I have added other first aid area and first aid spawn parameters and none work at all? Am I missing something?
First aid spawn CT
Started by Kibijosh [2173920] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I am not too familiar with the Christmas town working. I will pass this up to Ivan for a comment. Thanks..!!
Yes neither FirstAidArea or FirstAidSpawn triggers are working under parameters
Hello
The issue is fixed
Changes will be applied after the release next week
Thanks
The issue is fixed
Changes will be applied after the release next week
Thanks