Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

-156 activity!?

Started by The_Postman [2318975] on in Company Discussion.

18 replies · 416 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

The_Postman [2318975]
got a member of my company who is showing at -156 days inactive even though they logged in 14 hours ago.

any idea why this has happened? Have they got Covid 19?
Leadore [2166792]
Just means all they are doing is logging in, they aren't using energy, they aren't using nerve, they are just logging in. They made a change a while ago that changed what it means to be active.
The_Postman [2318975]
I have spoken to the person involved and they have said they are playing the game as they normally do on their phone and that this happened a couple of times in the past for no reason and that they have been sacked from previous jobs because if it.

I have asked them to contact Bogie to see if he can shed some light on why this is happening to them.
Lance0 [2298087]
It'd be actually interesting to test a theory.

Let him do ANY captcha, and see if it works (Wait 1 day though, just so it can update).

If not then yeah the theory people mostly have is dead
Zeddy [2489304]
My settled in dropped to +3 out of the blue yesterday. Today it's back at +10.

I started stacking about 2 days ago and didn't use energy on anything, still did crimes and races...

Yesterday I spent energy in gym.

With company timer running 18 hours behind, timing for activity kind of makes sense.

I am curious if it's related to energy spent / capcha.
We've got the Halloween event soon, let's see what happens then. There will be lots of people stacking for it and won't be spending energy in the gyms.

Speculating.. If that's the case than inactivity timer would have to be changed from 1 day to 3 days to be fair to everyone...

Let's wait and see what happens in a week's time...
Zeddy [2489304]
I don't know :(

The other thing I can think of...
I use the app, kiwi browser and Firefox on my phone,
Firefox on my pc.
I think I spent more time on my pc 2-3 days ago.
I also suspect that is one of the ways they multi hunt...
( ie.. If browser id has been same for over 7 days than probably of being a multi is higher)
Lance0 [2298087]
Actually yes, the system is exactly how they multi hunt.

Most multi companies died really fast and it was then obvious is someone was a multi.

But if you suspect that your settled in bonus reducing is a bug then please send it into Bugs and Issues.
MightyGoober [812478]
I'm betting they lied to you (or it hasn't updated at new company day yet)

I recentlly had an employee at like -132 effectiveness when he joined. I told him to train and do some crimes, he was perfect on the next company day run.

(You do have to wait for the next 18:00 update for both the green and red modifiers to change)


EDIT:
Yup
Thread created on 18:13:25 - 22/10/20

Wait until tomorrow @ 18:xx and it should change if he confirmed to have trained/crimes.