Redacted
Redacted
Started by Samoiedskaya [1709631] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Cool.
Can I have your stuff?
Can I have your stuff?
In the comment section someone said: "Most ordinary people are just a few strokes of bad luck away from being homeless".
This is why you always prepare, try your hardest to spend at most 75% of your paycheck, put the rest into saving.
75% is a bit too much in my opinion, I think I'm at 25-30%, no joke. I don't use credit card, it's been years since I bought new casual clothes. I don't have a bf so no bullshit dating expenses, I cook my own food when I can, still use the same car my family give me, I still live with my parents, we're all asians so nothing is weird, moving out when you can barely afford it is weird in our books (in fact, not sure if weird or just straight up dumb), went to cheap uni so no student debt, I don't travel like my friends, traveling consumes a huge amount of money just to trade for some "good memories", super dumb in my book.
I can never understand people who use this month's paycheck to pay off last month's credit, you only need to f**k up once at work and your entire life is gone, you reduce yourself to 1 stroke if you live like that. Me? It's gonna take an economic collapse + full blown anarchy together to force me out on the street.
This is why you always prepare, try your hardest to spend at most 75% of your paycheck, put the rest into saving.
75% is a bit too much in my opinion, I think I'm at 25-30%, no joke. I don't use credit card, it's been years since I bought new casual clothes. I don't have a bf so no bullshit dating expenses, I cook my own food when I can, still use the same car my family give me, I still live with my parents, we're all asians so nothing is weird, moving out when you can barely afford it is weird in our books (in fact, not sure if weird or just straight up dumb), went to cheap uni so no student debt, I don't travel like my friends, traveling consumes a huge amount of money just to trade for some "good memories", super dumb in my book.
I can never understand people who use this month's paycheck to pay off last month's credit, you only need to f**k up once at work and your entire life is gone, you reduce yourself to 1 stroke if you live like that. Me? It's gonna take an economic collapse + full blown anarchy together to force me out on the street.
Moved to Graveyard on OP's request.