I had this mission from Duke to attack this guy 3 times. I'm pretty sure I was supposed to lose to him 3 times, but I ended up beating him. I feel like maybe I should've be able to instantly pass this mission because of that, or just change it because I didn't go through any pain like he wanted. I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to keep beating him to
Mission:
Battering Ram Easy
How's it going tough-nuts? So now I wanna see how good you are at following orders. I think it was Albert Frankenstein who said you're a dumbass if you do the same thing over and over again, but like, want something different to happen when you do it. I don't know what that means, but I do know I need myself a dumbass. And you're it.
I want you to take on Tankertop1567 and get into a proper old-fashioned brawl with them...not once, not twice, but three times. Like that song about the lady. I gotta warn you though, he is one tough cookie, and you're probably gonna get your butt licked. But prove your loyalty to the Duke by getting up, dusting yourself off, and jumping back in for more pain and punishment three times, and I'll make it worth your while.
Oh and by the way, do you want grapes or candy when I come visit you in the hospital? If you survive I mean...
Mission:
Battering Ram Easy
How's it going tough-nuts? So now I wanna see how good you are at following orders. I think it was Albert Frankenstein who said you're a dumbass if you do the same thing over and over again, but like, want something different to happen when you do it. I don't know what that means, but I do know I need myself a dumbass. And you're it.
I want you to take on Tankertop1567 and get into a proper old-fashioned brawl with them...not once, not twice, but three times. Like that song about the lady. I gotta warn you though, he is one tough cookie, and you're probably gonna get your butt licked. But prove your loyalty to the Duke by getting up, dusting yourself off, and jumping back in for more pain and punishment three times, and I'll make it worth your while.
Oh and by the way, do you want grapes or candy when I come visit you in the hospital? If you survive I mean...
- Attack Tankertop1567 three times (1 / 3)
Mentions: Tankertop1567 [2180744]