Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Game Freeze

Started by 1ade [2530842] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
I get this problem sometimes too where when I open up my item page my chrome tab just hangs and becomes unresponsive. Unfortunately I do not think this is Torn's problem but a browser problem.
1ade [2530842]
It's just come good I'm thinking it may be something to with time difference on clocks UK clocks just went back an hour so now we in sink with tct time & not an hour in front
No_yolo_plz [1889385]
Yeah im using TornTools, was that what was causing it? Damn I never knew, wouldve never thought that was the reason actually. Makes sense now that I think about it.