Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Donator status - Notes tool

Started by Throwaway [2610754] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Throwaway [2610754]
Hello, I am a noob bearing a question:

If my donator status runs out, will I lose access to the notes tool? If so, will I get all my notes back if I renew my donator status when it expires?

Thanks!
George_1000 [2167627]
you wont be able to see the notes again, but once you get donator status again all your previous notes will come back :) you'll never lose them