Hello!
I am a new company owner, and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or "I wish I knew x before I started a company" advice
Cheers!
Close it you have barely any edus. Itll be a money sink
Candle shop is ok.The company will level up follow you edu graduation.
But It will be very slow, make sure you have loyal staff
Yes loads and they have all been posted in this forum at some point, enjoy reading.
you could do it but it would be painful especially for your work stats, get the city jobs done and get into an energy, money, or battle passivey type job. Get the education done after you can fill blood bags and finish sports science. Save up get the company stocks, be an employee in a company and learn how the stuff works before setting yourself back.
you could start one though and spend lots of time recruiting and sinking money into it. If you manage to get int up to 5 or 6 stars you could turn it for a profit. But it would be stressful and fighting an uphill battle most of the time imo. But this is torn. do you fam,
my recommendation is to sell the company and join as an employee until you have the necessary education and stocks. If not your company might be a money black hole and max you can get probably around 6-8 stars. director job stats doesn't really affect the company performance if but you might stuck in low tier jobs for a long long while
There's more money in flipping / reselling companies than starting your own.