3 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · I can imagine this being a caching issue, the top bar and the chats indicate that you were logged in successfully. We can check with Joe but I think this is just a one off thing. Thanks..!!
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 1 likes · Could have been anything really. If you're unable to consistently reproduce we can close the report. Thanks.
I logged in on October 26 around 4:55 tct but shortly after typing my info into the login bar on the "No longer logged in" screen i accidentally tapped the refresh button on my chromebook. It then proceeded to still display the road sign screen but brought up my open chats and profile button on the top right. Any explanation?
I can imagine this being a caching issue, the top bar and the chats indicate that you were logged in successfully. We can check with Joe but I think this is just a one off thing.