If I upgrade my basket, will it still exist in next year's event? I'm deciding whether I should spend upgrades for the long game.
Do Halloween Upgrades Last for Next Year?
Started by 2hi4u [2324158] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Yes, players that upgraded theirs last year retained their upgrades for this one so you can safely assume they stay for next year
If it doesn't I'll be sad.
Unless they revamp it.
But why would they revert to not keeping upgrades on basket?
So it *should* remain
Unless they revamp it.
But why would they revert to not keeping upgrades on basket?
So it *should* remain