Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Doubler Upgrade

Started by Throwaway [2610754] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 218 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Throwaway [2610754]
Hello!

I have 24 treats right now, and I was wondering if I should buy the doubler upgrade when I can, or save for different upgrades later on, I already have the I think I can see dead people and Here's johnny ones. How long does it take for the doubler to pay off? Should I just exchange my treats instead?
Lance0 [2298087]
It takes 125 treats for the doubler to pay off.


Do every tier 1 upgrade if you're in it for only the long run. If not don't bother with quintupler lol, but Tier 1 is very useful so grab them
Ashel [2484502]
Buy all tier 1 upgrades, skip tier 2 if you're in for the long run and buy tier 3 and 4. Don't even think about exchanging till late late game




good luck