Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Log Search

Started by Madmiketyson [979994] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Most-liked replies

Madmiketyson [979994]
This has been around for a while now but not sure I have seen a bug report on it.

The search feature for faction armouries was an amazing addition! I love it. But it very rarely works properly for me & feedback I have had suggests it is not just me!

Depending what you write, it might show you the first page of ten pages of results and then stop loading..Sometimes you can see all pages...And others, the search never returns any results. Eventually I get a 502 error.

This feature would be superb if it worked properly...Is this something you are aware of and are working on?