Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mailing Search problem

Started by Alexiush [2363652] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100

Most-liked replies

Alexiush [2363652]
When I open compose panel first time it uses search engine:
[image: i.imgur.com]

Then, after mailing somebody if I go to compose it disappearing:
[image: i.imgur.com]

If I switch between the panels search is back.
It works without sending a message - just when switching between mail panels.
It doesn`t stop, each time you open compose panel - search tool appearing or disappearing.
Page refresh starts it from search tool on.