Grave.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Pavelgia [2359428]
· 6 likes ·
Another text on google image "designer"
The octopus one looks like it has boobs. I like boobs.
Another text on google image "designer"
This is just text on others images
that first banner
original-
[image: cdn-images-1.medium.com]
dragonhydra edit-
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
original-
[image: cdn-images-1.medium.com]
dragonhydra edit-
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
WoW wOuLd NevEr KnOwN ThEy ArE ThE sAmE PicTurE SoOoO muCh TalEnt /s
Actually I don't have a drawing pad.
I am an amateur artist in real life, not gonna lie.
I am an amateur artist in real life, not gonna lie.
So, you are asking 5 M to make me a google image with text that you add on paint?.
Your area is not desing, you area is selling stocks in a unnecessary high price
Your area is not desing, you area is selling stocks in a unnecessary high price
So do you steal other peoples artwork in real life also?
No actually.
You can't sell this dude
Ok.
Download PS and watch some tutorials
Bruh I only wish I had a drawing pad. My parents won't buy one.
PS doesn't require a drawing pad
I know PS doesn't need a drawing pad. if I had one would sketch my own stuff.
You can always draw on real paper and scan it in.
If you don't have a scanner you can still draw irl, and line it in Photoshop, there are a lot of ways that don't include stealing artwork!
Just put some passion and effort in it.
Also with black friday coming up you can get a cheap starter drawing pad for 20-40$
If you don't have a scanner you can still draw irl, and line it in Photoshop, there are a lot of ways that don't include stealing artwork!
Just put some passion and effort in it.
Also with black friday coming up you can get a cheap starter drawing pad for 20-40$
u dont need one just a phone/tablet and a drawing app id recomend ibis paint x or something simaler and possibly a stylus to make it easier :D
Thanks for actually trying to support instead of dissing me. Will try to improve myself.
HMU if u need any tips :)