I take a Vicodin a get negative 50+% in speed instead of +25% like I’m supposed to
Negative Vicodin affect
Started by Clyde_ [1370054] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Adrenalinas [1974447]
· 3 likes ·
lol 5k days old and still don`t know how smokes works :D
Mentioned in this thread
Clyde_ [1370054] ×1 MaddHatter [2286055] ×1
01-11-2020 01:20:19 Clyde_ created the thread Negative Vicodin affect in Bugs & Issues : I take a Vicodin a get negative 50+% in speed i…
01-11-2020 01:13:41 Clyde_ used some Vicodin gaining 75 happiness
I can only see you taking a Vicodin as normal, and cannot confirm what your passives were. Perhaps Joe will be able to confirm?
01-11-2020 01:13:41 Clyde_ used some Vicodin gaining 75 happiness
I can only see you taking a Vicodin as normal, and cannot confirm what your passives were. Perhaps Joe will be able to confirm?
You were smoked off before you took Vicodin, the temp effects stay in place even after the fight till the temp times out:
This is the attack log.
_MadHatter_ threw a Smoke Grenade, smoke clouds around Clyde_01:13:04
So if you have checked between 01:13:04 and 01:16:04, your speed would have appeared reduced.
I doubt there's any other reason for this happening, will let Joe check more details.
Thanks..!!
This is the attack log.
_MadHatter_ threw a Smoke Grenade, smoke clouds around Clyde_01:13:04
| 01-11-2020 01:13:41 | Clyde_ used some Vicodin gaining 75 happiness |
I doubt there's any other reason for this happening, will let Joe check more details.
Thanks..!!
Mentions: Clyde_ [1370054] · MaddHatter [2286055]
I don't think there's any reason for investigation into this. Seems okay to me. Thanks.
lol 5k days old and still don`t know how smokes works :D