Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

property

Started by zenozip [516487] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
zenozip [516487]
I get that we can't add mega properties past private island.. it messes up the ecosystem.

Can we have different "properties" that are in the same tiers? (so.. house/bungalow have same stats... but look different)

or.. castle/dwarven mine/off grid woodland (again... same stats.. looks different.)... I dunno.. you guys figure out where you wanna live.

Adds a level of customisability. Makes the place look nice.
Wory [2600831]
Seems like an interesting enough idea. What would you think of the upgrades being different for these properties (for example, the off-grid woodland could be the same tier as a villa but be able to have an advanced shooting range)?
zenozip [516487]
of course - there would need to be balancing but I think it'd make your choice of property more interesting and add a layer of customisability to your home.
I think it'd be a great idea.