So I didn't know the price of goodie bag or skateboard. Checked the goodie bag first and was happy to see it was worth 36 mill. Checked the skateboard right after and I had to double check it cause I thought it said 420k. Told myself there is no way it was 420 mill..... I was wrong.
PS: I SOLD IT FOR DONATOR PACKS (So please don't keep mugging me ;-; lmaooo)
[image: i.imgur.com]
SOLDDDDD FOR DONATOR PACKS. THANKS FOR ALL THE TIPS GUYS <3
Self hosp bro. Invest the money, buy a company or something. Xanax is too unstable
I’ll trade you bulk Xanax for jt
Just use it and wear the honor bar proud, you'll get mad respect
Used two, no honour bar for me.
Added after i used them though ?
The Fuq
I know someone who found a hazmat
f**ker sold it for 7.4m
Wow, congrats. Gotta be crazy rare to get both of those at once
Yeah, was my recruit, except it was 7.6m cause f**ker didn't wanna sell it for 5.5b and instead put it on his bazaar for 7.6b minus 3 zeroes. Should have taken it from him. Also a side note, I believe he was around 25 days old when he found it
Oh my god x.x I would die inside.
We both did, wanna know even funnier side note? While I was still taking care of finding a buyer, someone contacted me how much am I trying to sell it for, he told me he also wants to sell his hazmat. Turns out that was the guy who bought it from him for the 7.6m, we still didn't know at that time as my friend was off
I'd suggest you don't trade for xan right now, the price will drop after the event is over
holy crap. nice wolverine plushie