Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stat Gains

Started by oSEB [1609599] on in Achievements.

0 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
oSEB [1609599]
I wish I would of been active earlier on. I mostly just flew and bought and sold items in my early days.

I finally hit 3b stats in mid October. I started playing actively in 2019.

Total Stats January 01, 2019 - 417,531,957

Total Stats November 02, 2020 - 3,211,920,635

2,794,388,678 stats gained in just under 2 years. Obviously not the best, but pretty proud of it none the less.