Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD

Started by Swafellon [2414537] on in Trading Post.

11 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Swafellon [2414537]
I have a pair of Combat Gloves I'm looking to sell.

Armor Rating: 42.35
Quality: 86.96%

Buy Now Price: 400m 360m 325m 300m
Minimum Bid: 200m

I already have a standing offer for 190m so bidding will start at 200m. I will take offers/bids until 23:59 TCT on Sunday(11/08/20) or until someone directly purchases it.

The item has been sold.