Item value in graph
Started by Kastor [1830515] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Doubtful, there are several items with different values as shown above.
I am not really certain. We can ask Joe I suppose. Thanks!
The cron happened to run slightly later which is what caused it I think. A change I made to correct this was not actioned. I'll keep an eye on this.
Actually it should all be fine going forwards. Let's see tomorrow.