Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Still learning getting better

Started by JAngel20 [2561679] on in General Discussion.

2 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
JAngel20 [2561679]
I must say, this game is really fun. Always learning something every time I'm on. I've come a long way and continue to get better in time. Very enjoyable. Always looking for advice if any. Ty Torn.
Styledcurve [2493033]
Advice?

Hurry up and make it to level 15. Lots more money to be made flying. Also pour over all the guides and tutorials the vets have established over the years to get the most out of your game in the ways youd like to recieve.

Also also everything fatman322 said without a doubt.