Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Menu bar disappeared

Started by SoftKitty [2603515] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
SoftKitty [2603515]
So I’ve just been attacked and hospitalised and when I went to go into my items the menu bar has disappeared.
I can no longer see my life, nerve, home, item.... can only use the search functions.
playing on mobile but on chrome not the app.
any ideas?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please try clearing your cache from within the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?
SoftKitty [2603515]
It seems to have sorted itself out now but was gone for about 2 hours on and off. In that time if the menu bar appeared I would go to enter, for example, gym and the bar would disappear again without going into the gym.
I’ll keep an eye on it and update here if it happens again
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Please submit a new report if it happens again, also ensure that you clear the browser cache to see if it fixes the issue before posting a report. Thanks!