I noticed that when I hover over things in the loadout screen the tooltips take significantly longer to appear than other tooltips in other areas of the website. I use firefox on windows 10
Loadout tooltips slow
Started by 100 [1997262] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I believe it has something to do with the animation time:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Passing along to Vladislav. Thanks!
[image: i.imgur.com]
Passing along to Vladislav. Thanks!