Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Advertiser

Started by IronGameFist [2195497] on in Trading Post.

7 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
IronGameFist [2195497]
You may ask yourself, " Why should i hire this guy?" because:
You do not have to watch trade chat and type every (I dont know 5 minutes) the same text over and over again.
I may be active when you are not.
I will advertise ONE costumer at the time.

Times when I advertise:

Monday-Friday=17-22TCT
Saturday, Sunday= Depends when I wake up-22TCT


I will advertise:

1 hour: 800k
2 hour: 850k
3 hour: 1mil
4 hour: 1.1mil

If you want more advertisment you can always send me a private message.

Before I start advertising i will ask you how you want me to advertise like every 5 minutes or every 15 minutes.


If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Rab [1600237]
Right from the start this guy was friendly and straight to the point, sorted out my needs and at fair rates too might I add