I have enough people selling me losses right now. I do not need any more helpers at this time.
When things change in the future, I'll open this thread back up.
Always buying losses for $250k
(Previous thread with many happy, trusted sellers)
1. Do not ask for meds, or ask me to prepay, or message me before doing the losses.
2. Do a minimum of 4 losses. You can do as many as you want (20, 50, etc), but 4 is the minimum. Yes, you can do them when I'm offline.
3. When you're done, chat me with how many you did. Your message signals me that you're done for now and waiting on payment.
I'll verify the events and pay you as soon as possible.
-If I ever miss a payment, just let me know so I can pay them. It is easy to check events.
How to do losses
(for noobs still learning)
1. Go the City > Item Market. Buy a few first aid kits.
2. Visit my profile here: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2080065#/
3. Click on the attack button. Or skip step 2 and directly click here- https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attack&user2ID=2080065
4. Click on Start Fight. Use your turns until you're defeated.
5. Go to your items and use one first aid kit to get out of hospital.
6. Repeat for more losses and $$$
When things change in the future, I'll open this thread back up.
(Previous thread with many happy, trusted sellers)
- Paying $250k for every loss.
- You can attack anytime. I don't have to be online.
- Payment when I see events.
- Any level
1. Do not ask for meds, or ask me to prepay, or message me before doing the losses.
2. Do a minimum of 4 losses. You can do as many as you want (20, 50, etc), but 4 is the minimum. Yes, you can do them when I'm offline.
3. When you're done, chat me with how many you did. Your message signals me that you're done for now and waiting on payment.
I'll verify the events and pay you as soon as possible.
-If I ever miss a payment, just let me know so I can pay them. It is easy to check events.
How to do losses
(for noobs still learning)
1. Go the City > Item Market. Buy a few first aid kits.
2. Visit my profile here: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2080065#/
3. Click on the attack button. Or skip step 2 and directly click here- https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attack&user2ID=2080065
4. Click on Start Fight. Use your turns until you're defeated.
5. Go to your items and use one first aid kit to get out of hospital.
6. Repeat for more losses and $$$
Mentions: Asshole [949262] · Hawk [2080065] · Always Buying Losses $250k