Please Grave.
Started by Missy [495166] on in Faction Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 468 / 468 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 468
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 85 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Faction 7282 ×3
Bump
Bump!
Bumppp
Bump!
They got cookies
And ice cream!
Bump
Bump
Bumpppp
Up up
Bump
Uppp
I don't know these guys, but that's some very good respect in that faction, and their requirements are very reasonable. If I was looking, I'd apply. Best of luck Missy!
Thanks! We’re just trying to build back up. Come and check us out sometime :)
Bummppp
Bumps
Bump bump
Come join us!
Bump!