It does scroll vertically every 15 seconds, but it doesn't scroll horizontally. I would expect it to scroll to the left looping through the text, but it remains static with much of the text cut off. I can swipe though it but it only lets me see a few more letters before stopping and releasing it jumps back to the original spot. Swiping should be infinite and pause all scrolling, which then should resume once one is no longer swiping.
Newsticker not Moving Horizontally on Mobile
Started by VioletStorm [2233317] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 40 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- oksanas [2272005] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Actually, it was scrolling to the end, but the lack of any margin made it appear as if the end isn't reached. I've added the margin, hope it clear things out. Thank you! - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Confirming the report for Joe. Thanks..!! - Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
That is exactly how it should work, however all of the remaining text should be visible. I can pass this along to be checked.
Confirming the report for Joe. Thanks..!!
Much thanks!
I can swipe though it but it only lets me see a few more letters before stopping and releasing it jumps back to the original spot.
That is exactly how it should work, however all of the remaining text should be visible. I can pass this along to be checked.
Actually, it was scrolling to the end, but the lack of any margin made it appear as if the end isn't reached. I've added the margin, hope it clear things out. Thank you!