You go to sleep on the 31st of December 2020 and wake up the next day but when you check your phone, it says January 1st 2020, after the first couple of days you realize it's just like groundhog day, what do you do with the information you have about 2020?
Groundhog Day
Started by Dale-Gribble [1949472] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chit [1380260]
· 25 likes ·
Tell everyone to invest their entire networth in HRG then sit back and watch Torn burn. - EwokVillage [2075246]
· 4 likes ·
I see this is becoming Reddit 2.0
Tell everyone to invest their entire networth in HRG then sit back and watch Torn burn.
Give up on Crimes 2.0
Buy Four Seasons Total Landscaping, and shares in toilet roll
You didn't watch the movie did you...
Defintely sell all of the stocks in my IRA in January, and then buy them back in March minus the losers.
I will do entirely different with my RL decisions than concerning about my decisions in Torn.
dad joke ?
F me if I had to live this whole year over and over ... Couldn't you have picked a better year for this scenario? :(
I would go inactive and wait until the Halloween event to start for some extra sweet spicy drama.
I would go inactive and wait until the Halloween event to start for some extra sweet spicy drama.
Babe, I got you babe.....
I see this is becoming Reddit 2.0
Who go to sleep before midnight on new years eve?
Why is everyone assuming 2021 will be any better?
I mean, besides the fact that The Great Pumpkin should be out of the White House soon. Which, admittedly, sounds pretty f**king righteous...but now there's a weed shortage in my home state and I haven't had a decent buzz in days...
Feels like end times are near!
I mean, besides the fact that The Great Pumpkin should be out of the White House soon. Which, admittedly, sounds pretty f**king righteous...but now there's a weed shortage in my home state and I haven't had a decent buzz in days...
Feels like end times are near!
It’s something I saw on reddit and thought I’d post it here to see people’s responses ;)
Purely hypothetical buddy
I would invest in creating some cool mask designs.
Noooo, everything that is written on the internet is true, and meant as it is written, not intended
If everything written on the internet is true that also means everything that is true contradicts itself eh?
I would find the family I know I am going to lose this year and tell them how much I love them. I would consider buying a rifle to do 2020 damage control.