Hi everyone
I have had an idea for a new booster / temporary type weapon.
It is basically a poison that you put onto your weapon like a knife.
The poison will be transferred during the attack but will still cause damage to the opponent for a percentage depending upon where you hit them but not limited to your stats alone and affects will last after the attack for a certain time.
So in theory if I hit someone in the head with the poison attached to my knife it would cause say 5% of health for 30mins. But the same attack hit in the foot would be 1% for 15mins.
Or something like that.
I also think to stop the poison from being used all the time it should be limited to one a day like the points system.
There could also be variations of the poison for health drain or happy drain or even e drain.
I have had an idea for a new booster / temporary type weapon.
It is basically a poison that you put onto your weapon like a knife.
The poison will be transferred during the attack but will still cause damage to the opponent for a percentage depending upon where you hit them but not limited to your stats alone and affects will last after the attack for a certain time.
So in theory if I hit someone in the head with the poison attached to my knife it would cause say 5% of health for 30mins. But the same attack hit in the foot would be 1% for 15mins.
Or something like that.
I also think to stop the poison from being used all the time it should be limited to one a day like the points system.
There could also be variations of the poison for health drain or happy drain or even e drain.