Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Display case with weapons

Started by mr_welder [2506820] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
mr_welder [2506820]
Hello!

I have some particularly good melee weapons in my display case, if someone is interested just let me know by chat!

Thank you very much,
mr_welder.
mr_welder [2506820]
Andrei I'm receiving some other players offers too, so as I told you before I will hold the Metal Nunchakus for a bit. For your information, the best offer I got was 105M, so if you are willing to raise your offer feel free to mail me in private. Thank you!