Do the birthday cupcakes and strippograms disappear in 15mins or do they stay on your map like normal city items? And can you use torn tools to find them?
Torn anniversary items
Started by Maitrii [2553504] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
i think those start on the 15th
I know they start on the 15th I'm asking how long they'll stay for :)
Until you collect them.. It would be similar to Love Juice event I believe..
Or the green stout event?