50 replies · 413 views · thread synced · 14 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:51 / 51 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
51
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Helzwar007[1277229]
· 8 likes · I'm a Christian Started torn before salvation and it's my secular hobby. But tbh, it's hard not to be drawn into the sin of torn. I try to keep it 100% in context as a game and not let it …
Styledcurve[2493033]
· 7 likes · Well ain't you just a bundle of positivity all over the place. Truth be told I suppose the world would keep on spinning without a single human left on it. But OP here was just asking a question. Can't stop …
Sweeney_Todd[27468]
· 7 likes · No. We had a vote and decided all you pricks should just f**k off... Sorry...
Any devout christians here? Preferably those that are faithful to God and Jesus Christ and don't celebrate other religious activities. Or any messianic judaists?
(Edit: I was pretty mad when I typed this. If you're a Christian that has flaws and celebrates festivals like christmas, then just know you're normal and that doesn't make you a terrible christian. If we were meant to be perfect, we would of been created as an angel. I celebrate christmas which, yeah, is a pagan festival but I see it as a time of happiness and even though it's unconfirmed whether christ was born on this day, I still celebrate it as if he were)
Started torn before salvation and it's my secular hobby. But tbh, it's hard not to be drawn into the sin of torn. I try to keep it 100% in context as a game and not let it interfere with my actual faith and life.
I very much consider myself christian and i know better than to deny christ, that said im mindful of all of my failures and short comings.
But for grace I would be lost. I maintain my faith. To the best of my ability.
Still, one of my biggest concerns is being lukewarm. Im not great at spreading the word, im privatly judgemental when i onow im a crap judge of character. I fall so short lol. Even still i maintain my faith.
And always: thy will be done. 100%
I do not always understand it. Not even a little. But i keep moving forward ... through good and pain.
Well ain't you just a bundle of positivity all over the place.
Truth be told I suppose the world would keep on spinning without a single human left on it. But OP here was just asking a question.
Can't stop ya from your own attitude Todd. It's yours to be sour or sweet although personally, I myself just try to avoid things that make me salty. But that's me, you do you.
Just wondering, it has been 2020 years now, has anyone found any concrete proof that there is a God? I only ask because I would have thought if there was one, and if he could be arsed to send his kid down to see us once, I would have thought maybe he would have sent him down again, or possibly let us know he/she/it is real some other way - one that could possibly refute all the science that kind of contradicts just about every aspect of God's creation of earth.
<FLAMEON>well the "any proof that there is a God" stands as tall and proud as trumps wall, protecting us all from harm, yet completely invisible to some others. on the subject though, me, being a zen buddhist and all, do not worship the great saint nick same as any devout christians, despite knowing he's/was a great man that did great things for little people, because I don't feel that makes him a better person than me
"he is without sin? then let him cast a stone" but more importantly "if a tree was cut down in a forest and fell on the woodcutter" would the woud chuck norris
Keep believing in your HEART. That’s where it all starts. We all fall short of God’s glory. We will never be perfect although we will press on to perfection.
2 Corinthians 12:9 And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.
When we are weak Jesus strength is strongest. When you are stumbling pray to Him Lord, your grace is sufficient for me. Sometimes I have to say this 20 times in one day. Keep seeking His face my brothers and sisters. Repent and ask for His forgiveness. Turn from our wicked ways. God bless you!