Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

AC Valhalla

Started by Jenga187 [2202490] on in Gaming.

12 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jenga187 [2202490]
So who else is playing Valhalla?

Picked mine up on release day for XBox One.
Love the game so far especially sense I'm addicted to Nordic Lure.

Problem is that the game is dead, can't continue the main story line can only run around the countryside collecting all the extra crap which I'm about complete with. Some kind of bug issue that apparently is happening to other people but at different points in the game. Ubisoft needs to get there act together and send a patch.
BelGareth01 [2589323]
Indeed. Whilst the bugs aren't game breaking for me; it's incredibly annoying when I can't customise my longboat or crew, just because the NPC's don't have that interact symbol above their heads...
Jenga187 [2202490]
New patch was release during Thanksgiving and didn't fix my glitch. Restarted the game and since restarting I haven't had a single issue, yes I have surpassed where the game was stuck before. Overall the story attached to this game is pretty awesome.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Usually I never could get into AC. Got 2, 3, syndicate and black flag for free on Uplay. I actually started to play blackflag one month ago, and finished that game. For some reason I loved it. Bought Origins, loving it alot too!. I just play this version and planning on getting the next in line version once I finish this.

You guys any advice on the versions after Origins for me? Should I skip games and go straight to Valhalla?
Jenga187 [2202490]
I started the first game with the male but when I hit that glitch I restarted with the female. Don't want to spoil the story for you and share the obvious differences i have experienced thus far but game play itself hasn't changed.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Odyssey is next in line. Can't wait what the future brings! Will probaly take me a time before I get to Valhalla.
Wolfhunt3r [2096603]
I've been playing it since release besides my main games and I really really like it.

Just as OP I am interested and intrigued by norse mythology and the game is in my opinion a step up from some of the previous releases in the series.
smithforrest [2171436]
I got Valhalla now, i like it. But dont have time for it. So i might get 1-2 hours every 2-3 days.
Only seen some glitches, mostly just looking from "under" earth
MickTLR [1962261]
Finished every AC game, Valhalla is pretty good but Eivor is NOT an assassin/hidden one....

Only been 5 proper assassin's over the whole series, my personal favourites being Ezio and Evie.

*edit - Valhalla is bugged to helheim!