Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn App Keeps Crashing

Started by ItsJusWill [2194442] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
ItsJusWill [2194442]
My app keeps crashing at random points, usually when I've played for more then 20 mins straight it'll just close and I'll get a crash notification on my phone, it also crashes whenever I get an event, I've gone through the settings on my phone extensively and nothing I've tried has worked, my phone and all apps are updated, any tips very much appreciated
Torn app version 0.3.10
Andoid version 10
Cthulhu [1616063]
It could be the same issue. Not enough information from OP.
OP will need to post in Bugs & Issues if it is not the same error (this is the wrong forum)
Graved this one - Thanks