Got a mission to attack duke alone ? or part of a group who down ?
Duke attack
Started by Tiny_tempo [1868250] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
I got it as well stats are crap though so probably need someone else with us
I've had it twice now. Definitely group effort. There a loot time but not sure when
duke attack times found here...
https://yata.alwaysdata.net/loot/
https://yata.alwaysdata.net/loot/
next loot time is at 22.19 - will be lauching an attack as I need to knock out the mission - would love to get people involved - message me if you're in and let's do this!!!
Inform me next attack. My local time is GMT+8
I also just got this mission and would like to be in a group.
Same here, looking for a group
Looking for a group also
Chat me if interested
Just look at the yata link and when he is 4 stars he is generally attacked. Just camp his page at that time and join the attack you freaking noobs.
I got the Duke mission. if anyone is doing a group attack? I would love to join.
Wait so duke creates a mission to attack himself?
I just got this mission, joined in the group attack, defeated him, but still never got mission completed? Im super confused.. anyone help me out?
Same here