is there a way to automatically re-arm my pepper spray so I don't have to do it manually every time it is used? I used to know how to do this, but I can't remember how now.
continuous pepper spray
Started by Wall_St [2592887] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Under Settings -> Attack Settings -> Temporary Items
There is a box under settings where you can re-equip between fights, but you can't during fights unless you use a handbag.