Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ended

Started by Onyxqueen [2359138] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Onyxqueen [2359138]
So I don't really do much designing per say but I do enjoy editing some pictures here and there so thought I'd give selling them here a chance so hope you like them

And as I've said I only edit them so I did not create or draw the base, auction starts at 500k and increases by 300k or more

Edit1
1300x1980

[image: i.imgur.com]

Edit2
1311x798

[image: i.imgur.com]

Also this is my first time doing this so excuse me if stuff doesn't go as planned