I lost my donator status a minute ago, but it still says active on my subscription on the donator page. Nothing was wrong on the paypal end. I bought a donator pack, but I lost my subscription status and its not letting me get it back. Im not too sure what happened
subscriber issue?
Started by BooBooKittyPhuc [2200545] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
It looks like an issue on PayPal's side, they're being weirdly slow about taking the subscription payment - on my side it says due today - I will check back in a few hours to see what's happening here to … - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Passing along to Joshua to check for any potential issues. Thanks!
I'm having the same issue - lost donator status, subscription shows active
Passing along to Joshua to check for any potential issues. Thanks!
It looks like an issue on PayPal's side, they're being weirdly slow about taking the subscription payment - on my side it says due today - I will check back in a few hours to see what's happening here to see if PayPal have got their act together:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
When it goes through, if you want, I can refund the donator pack you just bought to use to regain your donator status? Seeing as you should have had that anyway - save you paying extra, I can either refund that or convert it back into a pack assuming the sub all goes through as normal today?
It looks to be the same issue - I'll PM you and add a donator day to your account to ensure you're getting what you should be owed and check back in a bit to see if PayPal have put it through as they should.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
When it goes through, if you want, I can refund the donator pack you just bought to use to regain your donator status? Seeing as you should have had that anyway - save you paying extra, I can either refund that or convert it back into a pack assuming the sub all goes through as normal today?
I'm having the same issue - lost donator status, subscription shows active
It looks to be the same issue - I'll PM you and add a donator day to your account to ensure you're getting what you should be owed and check back in a bit to see if PayPal have put it through as they should.
Looks like OP's has gone through now! :D I'll PM too to clarify what you want to happen with the DP.
Will just wait on chiggywiggy's.
Will just wait on chiggywiggy's.
thanks yall :)
All looks sorted!