Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Networth Query

Started by Kurt_ [2403519] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Kurt_ [2403519]
Hi Guys,

I am using Kiwi Browsers, with Tamper Money and TornTools installed.

I woke this up this morning with my NW loosing 250M in items, there's nothing on my activity log that stats items have been taken, sold etc..

Can someone reassure me that my account is safe and inform me on how my items section have taken a big hit please?

Screenshot

Your help and reassurance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am afraid I cannot assist you with the networth calculation done on a third party script. I have checked your logs and I don't see any big money items going out.

Please also note that the items released via Clothing Cache have started trading hands more often and some of the items have started using their Market value instead of a fixed 1b that was the case for the said items when they were newly released. So you may to see a drop in your networth as those items become more common and lose market value.

Thanks..!!
LadyD34 [711289]
According to my account I went from over 24 billion to over 6 billion over night alone from my display. There is no way those items dropped that drastically. Or is there?
AIRESSLADY [722697]
ok, I sold stock to buy some of these *NEW RARE items and my networth went from 52 billion to 33 bill overnight!!!!!!! There is no way in Torn, that the prices changed that much overnight. These items have been going up and I have been collecting for a long time and this is not possible without a bug or a glitch so someone needs to figure this out please.