Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Affidavits

Started by RoaringOdin [2298766] on in Politics & Law.

5 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
RoaringOdin [2298766]
I was watching some of the Presidents grifting pandering fundraising election fraud press conferences clearly meant to utilize fabricated scandaln as blanket media exposure, and his lawyer thing talked about having signed affidavits proving fraud. Hundreds of them I believe.

How do we believe the validity of a signed affidavit? When everyone is willing to lie to further an agenda, what else can we do to receive 100% transparency?
Viracocha [1772040]
In Canada 'vouching' is permitted.

I can take a buddy to a polling station who will vouch for my identity.

I can't even cash a $20 cheque in that manner.
RoaringOdin [2298766]
I'm referring to affidavits regarding witness statements used as evidence in court. Supposedly a statement made under oath.

Saw an update where a Judge scolded their "affidavits" because they're suppose to research each one to confirm validity before submitting. The only confirmation they had was a captcha before submission. So they made sure it wasn't bot submitted, but not whether any statements were factual.
RoaringOdin [2298766]
The ones who have testified played stupid, instead of saying there was traud like they did on written statements, they said they didn't know : /

I'm glad New Jersey is pursuing Rudy's disbarment.