Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A reform

Started by DrBush [2228472] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
DrBush [2228472]
Hello torn citzens my name is DrBush many of you do not even know i existed but that does not matter. I have come to apologise for the country i was saying was great when indeed it was not. The USSR did not have an ounce of true Communism in it and i have come to realise it now after talking with Adrenalinas.

I will not relinquish the ideologoy i believe in but i will not support a country that did not use this ideal in the way it was suppose to. Torn will one day see true communsim. Torn will prosper into something great but not through Communsim or any other politcal ideal but through the hearts of the people.

Goodbye

Ps - not quiting
DUDE [1028023]
I remember when I used to get bullied when I was a noob like you by sharkeyfive.

I grew stronger and now he quit the game cause of me


Learn from the greatest of all time DUDE DUDE
Twunt [2595578]
It's not even long but can I get a tl;dr because I just refuse to read anything this f**kwit writes, I value my brain cells.
Edit-op got salty and went on a mass downvote bc he can't beat me :p