Previously, I had a faction chat window in the bottom left of my screen. About a week ago, that window disappeared and I can't figure out how to get it back. I am sure it is something stupid, but please help. I also used to have a global chat box, but that one disappeared a very long time ago. I appreciate any help someone can provide!
Chat windows are gone
Started by ericjames525 [2531101] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Staff pls move this to help lol
Edit nvm
Click the blue button on the bottom right corner search for the one that says Faction then press enable
If this does not work it probably is a bug
Edit nvm
Click the blue button on the bottom right corner search for the one that says Faction then press enable
If this does not work it probably is a bug
Moved to Questions & Answers
Thank you!