Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Employee effectiveness bug

Started by Aniko [2486864] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Aniko [2486864]
So, recently I had just hired a new staff member for my company, and, they were at 0 effectiveness for "Inactivity" right from the moment I hired them, despite being active. I had kept them around for a couple of days just to make sure that the problem wouldn't just correct itself, which it didn't. To note, none of my other employees which I have hired at the same time as them have had this issue, it was just this one person.

The ineffectiveness

And the player in question
flufffy [494285]
Checked with your employee, he doesn't train or do crimes, so it's working as intended, he left your company to avoid costing you money :D