Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

blank page when attacking

Started by N0b0dy [1773492] on in Bugs & Issues.

16 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100

Most-liked replies

Joker [4794]
happening again here too.

SeaMonkey 2.53.6 a FF 56 branch. windows 7 sp 1 x64


FF 80 beta 7 works fine
zinx_92 [1865081]
I'm on iPhone 5 with Safari and in the middle of a mission for Duke when I found it like this as well. As though it's not loading in the fight.
dunmugmeh [538353]
Yes it is that same bug from a few weeks ago it look the same to me on avast secure browser a old version of chrome basically.
Orgasms [366483]
This happened to me several weeks back and I lost the login/search bar to be able to log on with my home computer. I logged in fine on my cell. Did a back dated restore point on my comp and it all worked fine..............until this morning
Having the same issue on all 3 of these browsers right now

google chrome Version 49.0.2623.112
opera 36.0.2130.80
firefox 52.9.0

I did a restore to yesterday but it did not fix it. My comp is pretty old .......... so who knows