/
a
Started by Channel [2410234] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 39
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Most-liked replies
- cannonfodder [2139172]
· 11 likes ·
I think this is a bad idea. If you can't take a territory the old fashioned way you'll lose it the old fashioned way. However much you pay for it there could be some wannabe faction diving on you almost … - Robbo [1826175]
· 11 likes ·
actually, listening to advice, especially good advice, is a key characteristic for a good leader in my humble opinion. well done op, we all start somewhere - DALLOZ [2510086]
· 2 likes ·
what a great leader... dude gets easily swayed from a random comment.
I think this is a bad idea. If you can't take a territory the old fashioned way you'll lose it the old fashioned way. However much you pay for it there could be some wannabe faction diving on you almost as soon as you claim it, especially out in sector 7. It may be a viable option inwards but...very much doubt it for the same reasons
Your best approach would be to promote stat growth among your members and growth in your faction in general, then maybe ally with a like minded faction. There's no point in taking a territory if you can't defend it
Your best approach would be to promote stat growth among your members and growth in your faction in general, then maybe ally with a like minded faction. There's no point in taking a territory if you can't defend it
I completely agree and am no longer interested in purchasing a faction for exactly this reason. If I cannot take a territory, I sure as hell cannot defend one.
(It's also super easy to get scammed this way :P)
(It's also super easy to get scammed this way :P)
what a great leader... dude gets easily swayed from a random comment.
I want to buy
You shouldn't buy
Yes I definitely don't want to buy, glad you agree with me
You shouldn't buy
Yes I definitely don't want to buy, glad you agree with me
It wasn't so much that, it was moreso that I realized it was a bad idea after I posted it (and would've deleted it if I had gotten the chance), but the person commenting confirmed my suspicion/apprehension.
hope this helped :)
hope this helped :)
true.
actually, listening to advice, especially good advice, is a key characteristic for a good leader in my humble opinion.
well done op, we all start somewhere
well done op, we all start somewhere
Yeah.. f**k him for listening to a good advice.
I mean no offense but running a faction with 900 million net worth is itself a bad idea. You would at least want 10s of billions to run one properly. Chains needs huge amount of $$$, wars even more. Money is everything. Poorly funded faction will often hinder the progress of it;s members rather than helping.
Best advice
Swayed by logical reasoning instead of like most that would ignore and act like a jackass
I think he made a good choice
I think he made a good choice
Graved - No content