Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100k for everyone

Started by Troy12 [2507475] on in Fun & Games.

15 replies · 211 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
29
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Troy12 [2507475]
All you need to do is like this post add me as a friend and comment done don't forget to like the post


You sent $120,000 to nomekop65 with the message: Don't forget to like the post and add me as friend.
A_random_guy [1857022]
Sorry, but this is obviously a scammer trying to buy his way out of it beeing to obvious in his profile for a rather cheap price... I don't support that, not even for 100k $
zuzurip [2154118]
haha nice try Troy, let's see how this plays out!

I'll award 200k for anybody who adds him as an enemy instead ;)

too can play that game
Levyathan [2357576]
Done. Added Troy12, arachnophobia, and sin as enemies, and downvoted this post. (Also, I don't need the 200k, I just wanted an outlet to announce.)