I used to speed cube and thought it was pretty cool. tell me what you think of me https://youtu.be/0X09F8K42FA
Speedcubing
Started by dum [2619085] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I think thats pretty neat! My nine year old son is into speedcubing, I didnt know this was a thing until he started showing me videos on youtube. ?
Nice solve,how long did it take you to get sub 1 minute ?
It was honestly too long to remember, just keep grinding it and you'll be there before you know it
I am stuck at 1:10 avg for like a month now,i learned 2-look CFOP,but it takes me too much time to recognize cases
nice..... i now have a reason to start cube grinding to get under 30 sec
My advice would be to try spamming the algs over and over again until you don't have to think about it. It'll make it a lot easier