Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Computer functions actionable via Torn browser.

Started by MyDuude [2607705] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
MyDuude [2607705]
Greetings All,

Using the Torn browser on my phone or tablet, i am not able to check my viruses, stock market, etc from either desktop or mobile view. I only see events and recruit citizens. When I jump on my personal computer and use Chrome then I can see those computer functions like stock market, virus programming, etc. If we could add that to the Torn browser that would be very helpful. If there is a config or setting that enables that feature then please share as I haven't found it yet.

Thanks!

MyDuude
MyDuude [2607705]
I added the pictures in imgur. Ton Screen caps or "https://imgur.com/a/5uiLWoj"

From top to bottom, 1st shows my PC with computer options using Chrome browser.

The next 4 pictures show Torn Browser in mobile and desktop views, and Chrome browser in mobile and desktop views.

I use a Google Pixel 4 as my mobile device and Chrome browser and Torn Browser (primary).

Let me know if you can't see the images in the link, I can shoot them to an email. Not sure how to embed them here lol.