hey guys im a new trader looking to make biz here are my prices all my prices are negotiable. I never have a set price wjicj means u can have a very good price other traders cant offer. And always check out my bazzar their might be something your intrested. Trusted by many people. upvote and leave a comment.
My trader
Started by Wanksterhustler [2127564] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 20 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
**This guy is a SCAMMER** I would Black List him immediatly, here's how he got me.
I asked him to advertise for me and he said he'd do it for 2m for 2 hours. He did it for 1 hour while i watched him. Whenever I would go idle he would stop advertising and when i went offline he would advertize his own bazaar. I left for 5 min to test him and I came back online to see him 3 adds in a row of his own bazaar ads. So I threated to kick his ass and he gave me the 2m back. But now i'm doing this to help others save money and destroy this jerks rep. Time to clean trade of these filth who prey on others.
I asked him to advertise for me and he said he'd do it for 2m for 2 hours. He did it for 1 hour while i watched him. Whenever I would go idle he would stop advertising and when i went offline he would advertize his own bazaar. I left for 5 min to test him and I came back online to see him 3 adds in a row of his own bazaar ads. So I threated to kick his ass and he gave me the 2m back. But now i'm doing this to help others save money and destroy this jerks rep. Time to clean trade of these filth who prey on others.