Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

hiring

Started by SolaceAkuma [2280645] on in Company Recruitment.

1 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
12 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
SolaceAkuma [2280645]
I'm looking for players who have 12k-50k int 3k-48kend 12k man. I'm paying 50k if you are interested in joining send an application.


I just started the software company so there are no stars yet.
SolaceAkuma [2280645]
I'm looking for players who have 12k-50k int 3k-48kend 12k man. I'm paying 50k if you are interested in joining send an application.


I just started the software company so there are no stars yet