Who doesn't love some JOY, some MYSTERY, and some GIFTS?
Forget about Covid and 2020 by relishing in the happiness of opening gifts!
Selling mystery boxes of varying prices - get one for yourself (if you're selfish and don't believe in Christmas) or for someone else, from as low as $10,000or if you're feeling LAVISH, get one of the $10,000,000 boxes this Christmas!
Rest assured that no trash will be given! NO FRUITCAKES, NO BOLT CUTTERS, NO TANK TOPS!
Cool items only!
For reference:
Note that they are EXAMPLES of the items you may get - that's the whole point of mystery boxes, isn't it?
[image: i.imgur.com]
How to order:
Simply POST BELOW with the value and quantity of the box(es) you would like.
I will set up trade with you privately, so you won't get buy-mugged.
I personally will never buy-mug, especially since it would ruin my business :)
Forget about Covid and 2020 by relishing in the happiness of opening gifts!
Selling mystery boxes of varying prices - get one for yourself (if you're selfish and don't believe in Christmas) or for someone else, from as low as $10,000or if you're feeling LAVISH, get one of the $10,000,000 boxes this Christmas!
Rest assured that no trash will be given! NO FRUITCAKES, NO BOLT CUTTERS, NO TANK TOPS!
Cool items only!
For reference:
Note that they are EXAMPLES of the items you may get - that's the whole point of mystery boxes, isn't it?
[image: i.imgur.com]
Above: Cost of boxes include the empty box which I am using to pack your parcels. :)
(calculated at $300, far lower than market price)
How to order:
Simply POST BELOW with the value and quantity of the box(es) you would like.
I will set up trade with you privately, so you won't get buy-mugged.
I personally will never buy-mug, especially since it would ruin my business :)